Is No House Advantage Legal?
Yes. No House Advantage is a Daily Fantasy Sports (DFS) operator, and our contests are considered a game of skill.
Which U.S. States are ineligible?
Ineligible States List: Alabama, Arizona, Delaware, Hawaii, Idaho, Indiana, Iowa, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, Tennessee, Virginia and Washington.
Is there an Age Limit to Participate?
Yes. Users must be 18 years of age or older to participate in No House Advantage’s paid player props contests.
Are Prizes Actually Cash?
Yes. All prizes are cash. Prizes and entry amounts are announced once a contest is posted.
Who Am I Competing Against?
Other No House Advantage registered users. Users compete against each other in No House Advantage contests to win cash prizes.
- Expert Players
You can identify expert players by seeing a yellow checkmark next to a user’s username in the leaderboard page of any contest.
- Beginner Players
Avoid competing against expert players by entering “Beginner Only” contests wherein identified expert players are prohibited from entering.
- Expert Players
Tools & Support For Responsible Gaming
This a real-money gambling app. Please gamble responsibly and only bet what you can afford. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, help is available. Call (1-800-GAMBLER).
For additional gambling addiction help and support, please contact:
- The National Council on Problem Gambling at 1-800-522-4700 or visit www.ncpgambling.org
- National Suicide Prevention at 1-800-273-8255 or visit www.suicidepreventionlifeline.org
- Gamblers Anonymous – www.gamblersanonymous.org/ga
- GAM-ANON – www.gam-anon.org
Pennsylvania Residents who are seeking help, please visit the following websites:
- Pennsylvania’s Department of Drug and Alcohol Programs’ gambling disorder treatment provider list – https://apps.ddap.pa.gov/gethelpnow/ProviderSearch.aspx?zip
- PGCB’s Office of Compulsive and Problem Gambling – responsibleplay.pa.gov
- PGCB’s Self-Exclusion Program enrollment – https://gamingcontrolboard.pa.gov/SelfExclusion/Default.aspx?ReturnUrl=%2fSelfExclusion%2f
- Ohio residents with additional concerns about managing their play can also contact the Ohio Problem Gambling hotline at 1-800-589-9966
We recognize that sometimes people may not have the resources necessary to manage their play in a productive and responsible manner. Therefore, No House Advantage offers proactive tools and support meant to encourage healthy player behavior:
If you wish to disable your account for any reason, please contact our Customer Support Team (firstname.lastname@example.org) to apply a self-exclusion to your account.
Here’s how it works:
- You can suspend your account for your choice of 3, 6, 9 or 12 months
- Any upcoming entries will be canceled and refunded
- You can contact Customer Support for assistance if you wish to withdraw any remaining funds from your account
- You will not be able to login or access your NHA Account
- We will suppress your email address (the one you signed up with) from receiving additional, personally directed promotional or marketing messages. Please allow up to 24 hours to be removed from any promotional e-mails.
If for any reason, you want to extend the time period of your self-exclusion or permanently close your account, please contact Customer Support.
If you decide that you would like to come back and play at the end of your self-exclusion period, please contact Customer Support.